Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Bench

Here's the bench picture for this year. Man, everyone is getting so big. Once upon a time they were all able to fit on the bench. That time has now past. I now have a son who has a learner's permit, a daughter about to turn 14, twins who are now 12 which makes the total children attending Mutual to 4.  Beckham who is as happy as ever.  And then Grace, who will always be my baby but continues to grow like a weed.

I wasn't feeling well this morning and slept in a lot longer then I normally do.  Grace also wasn't feeling well and we both got up at about the same time.  She climbed into bed with me and with excitement on her face asked me, "Is Dad downstairs?"  I told her he was at work.  She then asked me, "When will Dad be 'out of work'".  You know, like the kids are "out of school".  I told her that he wont ever be.  A little disappointed she then said, "Well at least he's home on Sundays."  Bless that sweet girls heart.  She loves her Dad, and so do I.  I miss him during the day and sigh a big relief when I hear the garage door open and shut and watch his dirty self walk into the kitchen. 

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Jaren has his learners permit!? Holy cow time flies!!!!!