The great thing about our time spent there, was the fact that it was in off season and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I LOVE going to places in the off season.
It was fun to meander along the trail with my sister and her children and to see their very distinct personalities come out. Asher truly moves at a glacier pace. Soren is kind and encouraging, and Maeve points out all the magic around her.
The trail going up. I was left to my own devises and hiked up to those trees you see.
The trail looking down upon the countryside. Apparently I didn't go all the way. But I was satisfied with what my eyes beheld.
Can you just imagine how specatular this place would be in full spring and autumn? It would probably take my breath away.
Luckily for us, this was the warmest day of the entire week. We soaked up the sun and
the blue blue sky!
While I hiked the kids played amongst these trees and rocks and their imaginations went WILD!
These kids are lucky to have such a stellar Mom in my sister!
Me and Maeve "Papiope"
I had so much fun trying to get her to say her middle name, and my name for that matter.
Probably the icing on the cake for me was being able to talk with my sister to and from our destinaton
3 comments:
Help me mom, I'm in trouble! That is the best! What a sweetheart!
Having you with us at one of my favorite places was my favorite. I'm glad you loved it and we loved having you! I'm grateful for the way you so thoughtfully recognize the unique personalities of my kids.
Beautiful photos and what a blessed day with the little ones. Its always good to adventure in new places with family. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment