
This photo was taken by my Dad at Huntington Beach.
He is such a Cool Surfer Dude!!!
When did that happen?
Have you ever wondered what goes through the mind of an almost 11 year old boy? Today I had a little insight into my son. He was telling how at school they've had debates and voted for a Pres. and who the Vice Pres. was. He told me how he hoped he could be a member of Congress. He then proceeded to tell me how awful the economy is these days. Really, I replied, what do you think about it? " Don't you know?" he asked
appalled by my question. Yes, but I would like to hear what you think about it. He then told me what he would do to change the economy. " Gas prices would be the same throughout all states," he paused as he thought further, "and smoking would be illegal." Those are some good ideas kid. He still has a lot to learn, but his passion was real and I admire him for his desire for change.
3 comments:
That is pretty impressive. After all, we have been encouraged by our church leaders to be involved in our communities. It is so important for us to teach our children the truth while they are young, because they will be leading our country when they get older.
I kept telling Alex when we were at the beach that he looked like he belonged in California.
Looks like Jaren fit right in too!
I hope you post more of Jaren's economic bail-out ideas!
Post a Comment