Monday, December 29, 2008

It's all about the Baby

Oooo, this is cool.
Bending over to get a closer look.

Screaming with delight over her new gift.
Thanks Grandma Penny and Grandpa Rick.




For me?
Yes, I love wrapping paper.




It might not look like it, but she is standing.




She's got some riding skills!!!



I love my new horse!!!
Thanks Grandma Donna and Papa Woody.


Look at that sweet face.




Ooo, look at that.
I love how Grace is always pointing at things.



Hey, Alleah, Let's play!!




Grace's new place to play, in the cupboard





Wish there were something in this cup for me to drink.





That girl has got some skills.





You caught me !!!





Scrunchy nose, so cute!!




Grace's walker that Brent insisted she open before Christmas.
He just new she would be walking before she had the opportunity to open it up.
She's close to walking on her own, but still enjoys the assistance of her new toy.



Grace sporting the Reindeer Antlers.




Here Mom, I want to help.
Another of Grace's new places to play.
In the dishwasher.




Yes, this is so much fun.



As much as I hate to admit it, most of the pictures that I took over Christmas were of Grace. How could I refuse though? She is so stinking cute I want to eat her up. So the end result is 80% pictures of the baby, and 20% of the other kids. Who said that the youngest never gets their picture taken? I'm pretty sure that after you've seen the plethora of photos that I just posted of
Grace, you'll agree that she is stinking cute.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Don't worry about all the pictures. Just since Alleah's Birthday I have taken around 600 pictures. Pretty crazy if you ask me. What am I ever going to do with that many pictures? I don't know.

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah...she must be your last! She really is a sweetie. I wish I still lived behind you so I can watch her walk over to my slider from your house.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you posted so many photos of Grace. I miss her and want to feel like I 'know' her so the photos help. She has great faces! I love pointy babies! Her expressions about her new toys were classic. She looked so cute in her new shoes and shirt!

Rachel L said...

OH my cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!