For several weeks now I have been longing for a kitten. I love cats. They are so much easier to care for then dogs. They don't require so much of your attention, they potty train WAY EASIER, and are just so darn cute! Well, I got my wish on Saturday. It's a girl, and we named her Athena. The kids are in love with her. They are constantly holding, and loving her. Which she doesn't mind because she loves to be around people. The one person in our family that she loves the most is Brent. She follows him around the house meowing at him. I even caught her yesterday trying to claw her way up his pant leg. Brent loves it, he loves cats just as much as he loves dogs.
Now we just have to get Athena use to Roman. I introduced them this morning, Roman didn't bark, he just tried jumping on her in my arms to welcome her into the family. Athena just about flipped out, she gave me a fierce bite on the hand. I'm sure she was trying to bite Roman. Not sure how that relationship is going to work out. It'll smooth out in time, I hope.
2 comments:
She is soooooooooo cute! I can't wait to show Asher and Soren her photo tonight!
She is beautiful! We need to come and see her
Post a Comment