9 years ago
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Somethings Working
After church on Sunday one of Jaren's primary teachers turned to tell me what he had done in class. She told me how sweet he had been. She had asked the class to draw a picture of a Temple. As they all turned their pictures around, Jaren, instead of drawing a picture of a true Temple, drew a picture of our house. Jaren said that his house can be a Temple. I couldn't respond to her because I was so overcome with emotion and gratitude for Jaren. I have been trying to hard to make our home an extention of the Temple. There are many things that I am trying hard to improve upon. Whether I am accomplishing my task, or I've just been talking a lot about it, I'm relieved that Jaren has caught on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Jaren! What a wonderful story! I am so impressed that he immediately thought of his house and I'm most of all impressed with your abilities and strengths as a mother.
Way to go. You are such an amazing mom. Reading your blog gives me hope I can do better.
Post a Comment