| From Into The Woods |
This is what I look like.
Brent took this photo of me last night when he was trying to figure out shutter time on the camera. I love the sparkle that lies behind the wrinkles around, and bags beneath my eyes. The wrinkles come with age, from smiling and laughing. Brent always knows when and how to make me laugh. The bags come from staying up too late. I'm sure this is how I looked when I spent all those sleepless nights with my babies. When I finally made it through the night, my eyes could do nothing more then sparkle at the sweet and precious face that looked up at me in the morning light.
3 comments:
Great photo! You've always had great skin. Lucky! I have way more wrinkles than you.
I see no wrinkles... I just see unconditional love!
Aren't you so cute!
Post a Comment