AT THE BEACH!!!
Spotting a sailship out in the distant horizon
Listening to the waves crash along the beach
See how happy it makes me!!
(Glamour shots by Brent Wood)
Feel the sand between my toes
As I walk along the beach
Being the with my family
Searching for shells
See how this one glows from the setting sun?
Jump and dodge the waves!
Watch the Sunset!!
I am so sick and tired of this stinking crappy weather that we have been having. Enough with the snow already!! Are we celebrating Easter or Christmas? I mean, Really!!! It would have been nice to wake up to snow on Christmas morning, not Easter morning!! I am ready to get outside and get my hands and knees dirty in the garden. I'm ready to plant my precious garden. I'm ready to see the trees pop like popcorn. I'm ready to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and not have that interupted by snow clouds and dropping temperatures. Come on Mother Nature, figure out what your doing and get it done! Stop teasing me already!!
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Looks like your cute family had tons of fun.
Take me to the beach with you!
"Amberlynn-ee" This is uncle Val (not Merilee)...I hesitated to comment because I'm not sure how manly it is...this blog thing. Anyway, I enjoyed your photo's and comments. Thanks for sharing. Love ya.
Post a Comment