Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A girl and her "titty"!!


Say Hello to my Little Friend!


Athena's thinking "You've got to be kidding me!"


Look Ma, One hand!!


Hold on, re-adjusting!

Don't you love the boogs in her nose?



She's just so ding-dang cute!!


6 comments:

Rachel said...

She is a cutie pie!!! Grace that is, I'm not a fan of cats, they give me the heebie jeebies! :)

Jessica said...

She is so cute! I have cat PTSD and can hardly believe that most domestic cats are gentle and can tolerate a lot of 'love' from children without biting everyone's faces off.

Gma said...

I rest my case, she is the cutest two year old granddaughter! She follows some pretty darn cute brothers and sisters! I lived with a family and their youngest could not say her "c's" and we nick named her "T".

Sal-my-gal said...

Your cat looks like the one I had growing up!

Ben and Teri said...

You have an incredibly patient cat. I love the pictures!

sWeeTcHeekS said...

Funny! I think Bandit needs to come for a visit.