Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I heard it here:

Here's scenario one:

While waiting for the gas to pump, on the way to the ward camp out Brent told the kid, in frightful weather:

"If you feel tingling all over you have 2 seconds to drop to the ground before the lightening strikes."

Isabel through frantic tears: I don't want to go anymore!! I'm scared!!! Please, please I don't
want to go!!!

Grace, with complete fear on her face pipes up: I don't want to die!!!


Scenario Two:

I just happened upon this conversation this morning at the table.

Annika: Don't say Nipple!!!

Isabel: What do you mean nipple!!! I meant pupil!!!

I have no idea what they were talking about. All I know is that I'm still laughing over that one!

Scenario Three:
Grace is laying in bed with Dad looking at all the DVD's for sale on his Droid(phone).

Grace: Oooo, that one is my favorite!

Dad: Oh Really? Sex Drive is your favorite?

Grace: Yes.

4 comments:

Gma said...

OMGosh! What funny stories, I love them. Not to mention the faces that said them!

Jessica said...

Oooh, that Grace! She has such classy taste in DVDs!

Ben and Teri said...

Your kids are so funny! I love these stories.

sWeeTcHeekS said...

I miss those days. I wish I had written them down. Very funny.