At this point in my mothering career I try to stand back and let them choose what suites them. Of course I will give my opinion if asked for. Butt I will not freely give it. Unless I see some eminent danger. Both Isabel and Annika did a great job picking out their glasses. They both wanted my approval and I kept telling them if they were comfortable in the glasses then it was the right choice.
The results:
Stunning New Red for Isabel!
Purple Perfection for Annika!
3 comments:
Cute glasses! We've recently discovered www.zennioptical.com. They take several weeks to come in the mail, but you cannot beat their prices. (We just got Lucy a pair of new frames and lenses for $28. That included shipping, and it wasn't even their least expensive frame. Check them out.)
It is fun to see their little personality in the glasses that they chose!
So cute! I love the red and purple! Brynley picked her glasses out this year too...she inherited my eye sight. Poor girl, lol. Oh, and I'm totally going to check out zennioptical. That would be great to have some back up glasses!
Post a Comment