Monday would not have been manageable without the help of great peeps. First to that stranger who took compassion on a woman walking with a child on her hip. I know I was totally bonkers to get in that car with him. I think we still have to put trust and faith in the human society. There are still good people out there trying to do good deeds. And he succeeded.
Second, to my sweet Sis-in-Law who dropped everything she was doing to help me out. Not only did she follow behind me, but she ran me on my errands, and called to check on me. I value Kelli so much and feel so blessed to have her in my life. It's hard living across the country from my own sister. Having Kelli around eases that pang of separation. She is always so helpful, supportive and loving! Thanks Kelli, you are the greatest.
And third, to Amy, for letting me borrow her van so I could get finger printed. And for driving me down to actually pick up that beast of burden. What would life be like without good friends to rely on? I know the Lord sends friends in our lives to be His helping hands. I am grateful to Amy and for all my other amazing friends who are always helping me out.
Monday could have been a bad day. But it wasn't, thanks to kind and generous people!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for the sweet remarks. I now have tears in my eyes. You are amazing and I love spending time with you. Your creativity and knowledge of things is very contagious. Call me any time. Love ya.
Well, I too am grateful for Kelli and Amy in helping you get through such a miserable day. I wish it could have been me helping!
Also--I love the family photo and think it is hilarious that YOU are the only one with an open mouth smile!
Post a Comment