Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shoot!




Backing out of my parking spot this afternoon I had to pause to wait for a lady to pass by.  As I continued on my way out I glanced back over at the woman.  To my horror I saw that her skirt had gotten caught at the waist revealing her religion and rear end for all to see.  Due to the size of my vehicle it takes some maneuvering to get out of tight spots like parking stalls.  I wanted so badly to roll my window down and yell to her.  That would just add injury to insult.  I was hoping to get out of there fast enough to drive closer to say something.  I didn't get there fast enough and she had already entered the store!  I hope some kind person tells her of her wardrobe malfunction.

Leaving lunch with a friend today Grace asked me, "Mom, does Amy fart?"   I told her I had never heard her fart before.  I assured her that we all do this and that it's just a natural part of life.

A very entertaining afternoon.

No comments: