Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We Love Soccer

In the summer my second home is the baseball diamond. In the Fall, it's the soccer field. 5 of my 6 kids played soccer this year. We had a soccer game, or three Tuesday-Friday. This year was so much fun! Even though my kids come in small packages, they pack a PUNCH!!!


Annika discovered power in dribbling.  I was amazed at her ability to weave in and out of a crowd of other girls, down the field, and even score a few goals!!



Probably the most exciting thing about soccer was the ice cream that followed anyone scoring a goal!  Ice Cream came courtesy of Beckham, Annika and Isabel.  



My Sweet Twins!!  







Soccer wouldn't be complete without the CRAZY socks!

3 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Wow! That is a lot of soccer!!! I love their cute socks!

richardson crew said...

I love the pictures that you put on your blog! You have a beautiful and amazing family!

Jessica said...

I'm glad soccer is a game that all the kids enjoy! They are so grown up!