Monday, January 21, 2008

4 weeks left




The other night I had the strangest dream. I looked down at my tummy and saw through my belly my babies feet and hands, they were perfect. Then all of the sudden I pulled her out and could see those perfect, little, pink hands and feet. I held her up to my shoulder and saw her face and hair. When I was done looking at her, I put her back into my tummy. Strange, I know. But I've had a lot of strange dreams this pregnancy. I know I was just dreaming because this baby had brown eyes and brown hair. I can't wait to see what this little girl looks like. I had Brent and the kids try to take a picture of me. I didn't get one good picture. I still posted them because I thought some of you would like to see how big my tummy is getting.

6 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Amberlynn I think you look great! I can't wait to see if you have a little brownie,(brown hair brown eyes). Wouldn't that be crazy, if your dream was true?

Amberlyn said...

You are so nice to say that. One thing I can say about the pictures, it looks like I have no butt. Must be the dress.

Amberlyn said...

You are so nice to say that. One thing I can say about the pictures, it looks like I have no butt. Must be the dress.

Jessica said...

You look so beautiful! Love that dress on you and I think you look great with bangs. I noticed Hannah had her striped tights on--so cute!

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures since I can't see you getting bigger anymore :(

Rindee said...

Your dream came true! Your baby does have brown hair! I can't tell the color of her eyes, but they look dark. I had a similar dream before I had Rayna...and her coloring was correct too.