My Amazing friend Amy decided several months ago to throw me a shower. I told her that was not necessary. Even though I gave every stitch of baby things away. It felt silly having a shower for my sixth child. The shower turned out great. All my favorite friends and family were there. Minus a few other relatives. I really appreciate everyone's generosity and love for me and my baby!!! I can't wait to get our little girl here. Thank You Amy for throwing me this shower!!! You are the greatest!!! The quilt you see pictured was made by my Aunt Gaye!!! Love it!!!!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks- you are nice saying those things on your blog. You know you're a friend for real if you get mentioned in print.:) So I tagged you- check out my blog and read all about it. I put links to Robin's and Denise's blogs too if you want to check those out. thehuhtalafamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment