Thursday, January 3, 2008

Isabel's New Look




Isabel failed an eye-exam at school. I pushed it aside, not thinking it too important. Well, upon a visit to the pediatrician and the optometrist Isabel is quite near-sighted. Poor thing, takes after her mother. At least she looks adorable in her new glasses. She was so excited to get them, and talked my ear off all day long about the whole thing. I'm just glad she can see better now. Mow, for those of you who have had a hard time telling Isabel and Annika apart, you should have no problems.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

She looks so cute!! And in that last picture with the two of them she looks so much like Hannah. Crazy!

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I was going to say the same thing, she does look a lot like Hannah in that picture!

Jessica said...

I think Isabel looks a lot like Brent! She looks adoracutes in her new glasses.