Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cherry Hill Park

Silly Grace, trying to chew on the swing




Again, love those eyes.


Soooo, cute!!!

She's looking at Jaren.

Hannah picked Grace up and took her to explore a tree.
Grace is all about touch and feel.


Hannah monkeying around


Hannah in motion
Hair whipping in her face.


Another cool photo of that hair


She got pretty high.
And just about hit her head on the curbing when she finally jumped out.


Isabel, Beckham and Annika in the bottom of the slide


Annika upside down


Annika being a little monkey


Of all the pictures I took that day, this is my FAVORITE.


Alleah and Kelli.

Kelli and I decided to take the kids to the park on Wednesday. We decided to meet at the Cherry Hill Park in Orem. We use to frequent this park a lot when we lived in Orem. I love it because of the shade and hardly anyone else is there. Today was no exception. There were fewer people there due to the Pavilion being under construction. We ate our lunch and had fun playing on the playground. Isabel was quick to make friends with the only other kids there.

While we were in town I took the kids over to Donna's work. She is in a new building and had mentioned to me to bring the kids some time. This was the perfect time. Once again I received comments about having my hands full. I'm not so sure I like people telling me that in front of all my kids. What am I suppose to say to that comment? Once when I was heading into Walmart when Isabel and Annika were still little, minus 2, a woman told me that I had my hands full. Hannah caught on to this and asked me, " Why do people always say that to you?" And this was
when Hannah was about 5 yrs old. Now my hands are even more full with the addition of 2 more kids.

Donna had fun showing off her grandkids to her co-workers. I didn't stay long because I didn't want to overwhelm her. When the kids get comfortable they tend to get a little out of control.

4 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

What a great day! I love the picture of Grace biting the swing with her big round eyes looking right at you!

Jessica said...

Those are fun pics; it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

I don't like the "hands full" comments either. My sister gets those a lot with 4 kids 5 and under and I get them sometimes too, I think because of McKenzie's special needs. Though I think they are trying to be empathetic, to me it implies they think I don't have things under control and, *smile* perhaps never will... Oh, well, we know differently right? :)

Jessica said...

I too hear that comment ALL the time because of Asher and Soren. It's so cliche, I hate it.

I loved all the photos in this series, especially the ones in the orange slide. You are very talented and cute and cool.

Rachel said...

Girl! You are an amazing photographer!!! Wow! What a talent! Thanks for sharing these beautiful summer photos!! Gorgeous!