Monday, July 7, 2008

It's all the Rage

Swimming Suits and Thigh High Toe Socks!!!!



Do these make me look fat?


Yaaa, look at me!!!!


Ever since Spoiled Rotten, she insists on posing for everything


Hannah




Annika and her scruched up nose again



All the girls bought these silly toe socks at the Arts Festival for a buck. Like all new things you want to wear them right away. After our hike the kids were so dirty that I told them to just put their swimming suits on. I went to check on them and found them sporting their toe socks.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Little girls--they are so cute. What a clever idea, very stylish!

Gma said...

Those are hilarious of the girls. They sure did fall in love with the socks! I also loved the fall pictures. We need to do that again when it is not so busy.