Friday, July 11, 2008

Friends and Sparklers

Annika, love that joyful smile!!!

Jaren and Beckham waiting for their sparklers
I am amazed at how grown up Jaren looks.
Doesn't he look just like his Dad?


Hannah


Isabel
She got two new pairs of glasses in 24 hrs.


This is the coolest picture!!!!


My good friend Melissa with her baby Bella


Our host, Linda Martin.


My other good friend Alyson Kuawe with her baby KaLonu


Grace showing off her skooting skills.
Love the concentration on her face.


Eliza, only daughter of Chris and Erika Hansbrow


This is how we spent the night of the 4th. We were invited to the "Martin's Cove of Chaos" for treats and fireworks. It ended up raining on us and the wind was blowing like all get out. The kids enjoyed the chaos, I enjoyed the treats, we all enjoyed the good times.
We left before it got too out of control. When we got home Brent pulled out the sparklers and the kids had fun with those. I loved the pictures that were taken of the sparklers. So cool.

3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I have friends who refuse to allow their kids to play with sparklers, but what's the fun in that? I can't do it . . . too many fun memories of past 4ths. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time!

Kelli said...

The sparklers do look really cool. I will have to try it out on the 24th.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Those sparkler pics are awesome!