Another beautiful place in Humbolt County.
"Heeey yoooou Guuuuys!!!"
Start looking at ME!!!
She kept filling in his hole.
It's time consuming and teadious, but so worth it.
(That's what she said)
I was on my tummy and just pointed my camera and shot.
In the background you can see what are now the cliffs.


After dinner at Patrick's Point we loaded up and drove a short distance to Agot Beach. From what I understand this beach has changed a lot since Brent was a kid. There us to be sand dunes that they use to climb and jump down. Now, it's just about a sheer drop off. This beach is very close to what we have at the Spanish Fork reservoir. Not so much sand, but a ton of little rocks. And it's in and among those rocks that you can find agots. Agots are rocks that have been pounded and polished by the waves so much that you can pretty much see through them. I was lucky enough to find a few. It's pretty exciting when you finally find that "needle in the haystalk".
Not to sound like a broken record, but the weather was just phenomenal. Really, for Humbolt County, it was. Agot beach ended our second day in California. It was another great adventure.
4 comments:
"That's what she said!" I laughed out loud! Love it! Miss you guys!
AWESOME photos. I love all the photos of Grace (thank you for respecting my request) on the beach with all of her family. You are turbo for posting so well this week, thanks!
Brooke,
I knew somebody would get a kick out of that. Glad it brought you some out loud laughter!!!
Yes, I would be happy to burn you a CD.
Amberlyn...you can't set yourself up for a joke like that. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment