Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Delights

This Photo is for my sister, Jessica.
I wanted her to see our new door stained dark, with red trim.
I love how the blue pots accent the red trim.




Late Summer flowers.
I planted the zinnias in late May and now they are in full bloom.
I love flowers, nothing says summer like bright smiling flowers.




Pimped Out Piggies.
I had them done this morning and I LOVE the design.



Another view of my piggies.
I took this photo out on the grass because green, lush grass is another summer delight. I remember as a child retreating to the backyard, lying on my back, looking up into the deep, vivid blue sky and escaping my world. Wishing of a time when I would be older, wondering what I would be doing, where I would be living and falling asleep to these visions and the warmth of the summer sun.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooh, sister, thanks! Your door looks gorgeous. When did that happen? I love the flowers! Your toes are very cute. I want your grass!

Cara said...

I love your toes!! SO cute!

Darcy said...

The toes are awsome! Its a very cool design.