Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cutie Cutes!!!

The new Pumas.


Isabel in the new Yellow shirt.


Annika in the pink.


Hannah, not in a good mood this morning.
Despite getting t wear a new shirt.



The girls jumping for joy.


What would I do without the generosity of my sister Jessica and my Mother? They always help out with school clothes and this year, school shoes. My children would look so "hoboish"(a Jaren term) without them. So a HUGE thanks to my Sis. and Mom.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Jaren is such a hipster in his pumas! I'm so glad they fit because they fit him perfectly! Thanks for the photos of the girls, they are so beautiful and I'm glad they like their new shirts. I am happy to help and only wish I could do more! No need for hobo nieces and nephews (even though I have a huge hobo fascination).