Monday, January 4, 2010

Saying Good-bye

To 2009. It's not so hard to do. It went by faster then lightening. I was successful in losing 20lbs, but lost steam half way through the year. I still have 20 more to go and hope to gain moment with the new year.

I survived another year as the mother of 6 children. I do not have any plans what so ever to add to that number this year, or in years to follow. I feel as though 6 is the magical number. Stop shaking your heads, it's true. We're D-O-N-E, DONE!!! In the chaos I found a way to be a bit more organized and less scatter brained. I figured out a way, for the moment, to keep a tidy home. My home will never be immaculate, or pristine. But tidy and clean, it can be. I can't help that my home is lived in and loved. That's the way it should be. I hope to continue to find ways to be a better homemaker, mother, and nurturer. These things don't come easily to me. I struggle with them on a daily basis and find that I have to be my own cheerleader. You can do it, Amberlyn, you really can. If you can't do it, no one can.

As far as years go, 2009 was a pretty good one. It wasn't without it's hardships, tears, pain and anxiety. Through it all I've changed, for the better. I hope to build upon that and continue to learn and grow from life. I have no idea what it's in store for me in 2010. I'm sure there will continue to be tears and boogers, that's obvious. I hope I can build on what I learned the past year to become a better me. It really was life changing.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think this is going to be a great year for you with many successes as you obtain goal after goal. I love you!