This time Grace was the victim.
I think it was more painful for the rest of us to watch him
try to squeeze his bald head into the tiny beanie!!
Isabel wearing the custom Green and Pink beanie.
So cute.
Annika in her beanie of many colors.
Kelli confessed to me that this was her favorite.
Beckham wearing an oversized beanie of Jaren's.
What ever works.
This morning as I was making breakfast Isabel was searching the house for certain beanies. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing until I went upstairs to check on their rooms. Every morning they are to make their beds. Recently I've been impressed with Beckham. He has been self motivated to make his bed, and fold his blankets. Beckham made an addition to that routine and spread out all his beanies at the end of his bed. I suppose Isabel was so impressed with this display that she too, needed to join in the fun. It was so cute to walk through their rooms after they had gone to school to see their beds made in the similar fashion.
3 comments:
Beckham is so freaking cute. For reals.
How funny! It's not just the older ones that set the trends, eh? Sounds like you had a fun holiday season. I love reading your updates. Sorry I missed seeing you during the break! I may be down next weekend- be expecting a call!
Cute beanies and especially cute kids! Handknit hats are awesome! Yay for having someone care enough about you guys to give you such a treat!
Post a Comment