I'm glad that my excitement over shadows my sadness. Life is exciting and it moves at lightening speed. I'm always trying to tell my kids to look for the positive in life. I guess I need to be their greatest example of that.
Our morning wasn't without it's tears and fights.
In his excitement, Jaren knocked Isabel's head against Annika's.
Do you see the red eyes?
Hannah is still pissed about about something.
At least I got a photo of all my kids.
I know the first day of school is filled with anxiety and excitement.
I'm glad I can send them off with a hug and a smile!
Grandma made it!!
She hasn't missed the first day send off since Jaren started Kindergarten!!
It wasn't the most perfect of mornings.
One word that describes a house with mostly girls: DRAMA!!!
My 6th Grader!
My 4th Grader
My other 4th grader!
Holy Cow, my first grader!
2 comments:
Your kids are really growing up!! I couldn't imagine having 4 girls! You do a great job!!
I love those first day of school shots! Too bad Jaren accidentally knocked heads of the twins.
Post a Comment