The spooky blocks I clumsily made last year with some peeps of mine.
A post just wouldn't be complete without a photo of Grace.
No, she's not my favorite child.
The completed tree. I collected a branch that I trimmed from my tree out front. Spray painted it black. I had the jewels that I bought from the $1 store.
I sat one evening making paper pumpkins and black cats. Pennies to make from construction paper and regular brass fasteners.
The Black Cat!
Beckham insisted I wait till he got home to help hang them.
The rod-iron silhouette idea I got from Family Circle.
I'm still looking for a crow silhouette to cut out.
Notice the spider climbing out of my candle holder? I thought that was a clever touch.
3 comments:
I am making those pumpkins and cats on my craft night. Good looking decorations!
So cute! You are SO creative! I just might have to steal some of your ideas!
I love the decorations. I just have to mention our scare at Roberts. We found a Halloween candy hand as we were paying and thought that we would scare Grace (by the way we did this with Hannah and Jaren and laughed till we nearly wet ourselves. It never gets old!)Amberlyn hit the button and that hand jumped out so quickly that I screamed more than Grace. She just looked horrified at it and told us she did not like it. We laughed and laughed, and it felt so good. I am telling you some things just make the kid come out of everyone. Good times!
Post a Comment