Thursday, September 9, 2010

That day has arrived!!!

Kelli was SO excited when the kids went back to school! More excited then me I think. She's been waiting for the day for the two of us and our two little girls to hang out together!! Well, that day finally arrived. On the last $2 Tuesday in August Kelli and I took the girls to Thanksgiving Point. We had a GREAT time together. I probably rushed it a little at the end, Sorry Kelli. I don't know why I do that. I need to learn to slow down and enjoy my time!


Ahhh, Thanksgiving Point again!!




Time to smell the roses!




Watch the Koi go by.




Splash in the water.




Get All wet!




Get photographed again...




And again...




And again...




And again...





And again...




And again...




And again...




And yet, again.

Thanks Kelli and Alleah, we had a splendid time!!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

I can't get over how much she looks like you and how adorable she is!

Jessica said...

Grace does look SO much like you! I want to eat her up!

Sal-my-gal said...

You take some great pictures!

The Hamblin's said...

I wish you were here, I would have you do Kyle's senior pictures. You are awesome!!Love these pictures