Thursday, October 21, 2010

Current Creek

After picking up Jaren's barbeque we decided to take a shot at fishing. Well, not much fishing happened. The kids were starving.  Like a smart Mom I brought along the fixing for PB&J sandwiches.  We also enjoyed crackers and cottage cheese, apples, and for dessert; suckers and cookies.  We spread out the blanket and enjoyed our lunch in the mountains.  I had a splendid time watching the kids explore and enjoy being outside and together. 


Miss Isabel.  Always has to have something adorning her hair!



Miss Annika.  Always running ahead of the others.



Miss Grace. What's the outdoors without a cool stick?



The Gang.  Looking cool and enjoying the suckers.




Of all the pictures I took that day, this is my favorite.  The mountains are majestic, the lake sparkling and my kids trekking in the high brush.  A practically perfect fall day in the Utah Mountains!!!  Nothing could be better, seriously!





I had to take the opportunity to get one really good photo of my kids. They are my test subjects and have to endure many moments like this. I hope in the end we all are rewarded with the memory of the day.

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Love the shot of all your kids running! Beautiful pics!!!

mikecarmen98 said...

I love all of your photos Amberlyn, they are wonderful. I especially love the one of Grace and of your kids walking.