Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Cookie Monster

Another tradition around Halloween is sugar cookies. My Mom ALWAYS made sugar cookies at Halloween and Valentine's.  I usually make the dough, cut them out and cook them. Just one thing I can't let go of. I did let the girls decorate the cookies. I had to turn and walk away though. I've learned to fill ziploc bags with the frosting. This year it was like watching frosting poop onto the cookies. It wasn't pretty. But the girls had a BLAST decorating and they still tasted GREAT!!

This year we enjoyed our cookies at Grandma and Grandpa Wood's after carving  pumpkins. Grandpa got a little out of control and decided that Hannah would look better with cookie on her face.


Hannah attempting to hide her face from the camera.



Beckham, the innocent bystander, looking on in amusement.



I thought you'd like a closer look of that cute face!



And then, BAM, innocent victim.  Grandpa just couldn't resist reaching out and smashing Beckham's cookie into his face.  It's all fun and games until someone's cookie gets smashed into their nose. The only person not laughing was Beckham.  Poor guy.  I had to wipe him up and get him a new cookie.  Sheesh Grandpa.

2 comments:

richardson crew said...

LOL oh man I was cracking up. With that display form my dear uncle I am a little afraid of Thanksgiving dinner, there will be pie there!

Gma said...

Not funny at all!