Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My New Niece: Maeve Penelope

My one and only sister went into the hospital Monday morning to have her baby girl.  She didn't end up having her until the next day.  As I mentioned before, she pushed for 3hrs and ended up having to have a c-section.  Either way, I'm proud of my sister.  Maeve is beautiful baby and a blessing to be sure. 

As I talked with my sister for the first time today I told her how I held a baby all night last night at our Enrichment activity.  I told my friend that I would be more then happy to hold her baby since my sister just had her's and I can't be there to hold her.  The emotions surfaced and it's at times like these that it SUCKS to be away from my only sister.  Not to be able to be there as a cheer leader and hold that new precious baby. 

I am grateful that Jessica and Maeve are both doing well.


Here she is!
Isn't she a pretty baby?



Maeve looks a lot like her Dad!!




One more pretty picture.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

She is so cute, and so chubby! She looks like her brothers!

sWeeTcHeekS said...

OMG.You can totally see she already belongs to her family. How stinkin cute.

Kelli said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats to Jamie and Jessica.

Konold's said...

Hey!! I was wondering when we'd get pictures! She's adorable! I so happy you mom was there for this...and that this cute bundle has her name :) I'm so happy for Jessica and Jamie!!!