Friday, November 19, 2010

The Princess and the Butterfly

When I knew I was suppose to have Grace I was excited. I know, I'm crazy, excited about a 6th baby. but I was. Despite my enthusiasm I was nervous to tell people. Like I said, CRAZY!! The one person I think I was most nervous to tell was Kelli. She and Cory had struggled for a few years trying to get pregnant and finally found success with Invetro. I didn't want to steal their thunder. Kelli was in the room when I gave Mike and Donna their gift announcing my pregnancy. Kelli was the most excited out of everybody. I remember her jumping up and giving me a huge hug. That was a huge relief to me. Grace is the only child of mine to have a cousin to grow up with.

These two are funny when they get together. You can tell you are dealing with an only child, and the youngest of 6. They are both bossy and need our full attention. Alleah is constantly telling me when Grace is getting into trouble. Grace learns fast. The other day after Alleah had left our house, Grace looked out the window and said, "Ammerlin, Isabel is hanging from the tree outstide!" What a tattle tail!

Even though they like to boss each other around, Grace is always asking me to play with Alleah or if it's time to go to Kelli's house. I'm glad they have each other.


I started doing Grace's hair and it just kept going and going.
Turned out Cute huh? 



She was the CUTEST butterfly in town!



From the back.



A close up.  Like the boggies? 
Such and essential part of toddlerhood.



How cute are they?



Bundled and ready to take on the neighborhood!



A butterfly and her Daddy! Even Cuter!

1 comment:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How fun for those two!! They are both so cute!