Thursday, December 16, 2010

4th Day of Christmas:

Candle:
Our home glows with light this time of your to remind us that Jesus came as the light of the world.

Matt. 5:14-16 ; John 8:12


Activity:
Send out Christmas card

The girls and Beckham all had writers club this afternoon.  They didn't get home until 4:45 which didn't leave much time for signing, stuffing and stamping.  We just got to the signing.  I'll have to do the stuffing and stamping tomorrow morning.  Beckham didn't want to sign him name due to the fight that he had with ice.  The ice won.  Beckham came home with a bloody nose and a very big lip.  Poor guy.  I would have taken a picture but he would have been upset with me. 

1 comment:

The Hamblin's said...

I thought maybe I could get an answer better this way. I need to know Graces's birthdate for my callendar. For some reason I don't have her.If you could tell me I would appreciate it. Looks like you are doing such fun things. I wish I would have beeen that ambitious with my kids. They may cry now but I bet they will remember the times.