Our tree is always adorned with Hand Made ornaments. This tradition started years and years ago when Brent started receiving ornaments from his Grandma. She continued to make them for her Grandkids and Great Grandkids up until a few years ago when Parkinson's took too much of her. This is not my first choice of decorations. But It's Tradition. The kids love it when the ornament boxes get pulled out and they see their pile of ornaments grow. This tradition was started so when the kids got married they would have something to decorate their own trees with. I have to admit, it was nice to have something, and it had a lot of memory attached to it for Brent.
My contribution to the Decorations.
I love filling the garland with ornaments and lights.
This is Grace's 2nd Christmas and I finally made her a stocking. Her's is Unique.
All the stockings, hung with great care and love.
1 comment:
Great decorations. I love the way you did the garland and much prettier is person. It is so Christmassy in your home. The kids will remember the tree and the unique decorations for every year. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment