Grace is at that stage where she wants to wear certain outfits. Most of them include skirts or shorts which are not conducive to the cold weather. I've had to resort to hiding said items to help keep weather appropriate clothing on her. One of Grace's favorite things to do these days is to change her outfit after getting up from her nap. Now that she can climb out of her crib I don't always know that she has done this. The other day she came downstairs wearing this awesome outfit.
The top is in fact a DRESS for a one year old. She pulls it off like a empire shirt. I have NO idea how she squeezed into it either. It took some skill on my part to actually get the buttons undone and peel it off of her. Silly thing.
The hat is cute too, right?

This photo displays how tight the dress is around the chest area!
So stinking funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment