Angels: Heralded in the birth of the baby Jesus.
Activity: Pizza and Movie; Christmas Carol
Since it's Friday I thought it would be fun to watch a Christmas movie together. We love A Christmas Carol. It is a tad bit scary in the end when the Ghost of Christmas Future comes. I think it's scary in almost any version. It has a wonderful message and some day I will read the book.
The video you see below is for my Mom. She wanted me to get this on video. So here you go Mom, your cute grand daughter rocking out to Christmas Music.
P.S. This morning Brent called and informed me that the Provo Tabernacle was on Fire. I couldn't believe it. I quickly turned on the T.V. and sure enough, that magnificent and historic building was in flames. You don't really know how emotionally attached your are to something until it's no longer there. That was the building I went to for Stake Conference my entire youth. I remember walking to one particular Conference wearing my first pair of high heels, and my skirt was probably a little too short. I remember graduating from Seminary in that building. What a great loss for Utah County, and the State for that matter. It was one of the oldest buildings in the State. I haven't driven past it yet. I'm sure I will very soon, my Mom works right across the street in the City Offices. I'm sure I will become a little cholked up as I drive by. How can I not with so many wonderful memories attached?
9 years ago
1 comment:
Amberlyn, you're fired. You're supposed to not make me want another girl, remember? She's adorable even when she's crying.
Post a Comment