Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

Primrose Retreat
The newly opened Spa in Spanish Fork

Haylee and Hannah.
BFF


Hannah has been begging me to do her hair like this.


Hannah's golden locks

Haylee actually got the updo and it looks gorgeous

I thought her hair was beautiful like this and should have stopped


Finally starting to warm up on the runway


I love this photo of Hannah in action

Hannah told me this was her favorite outfit

Swing that skirt

Our two spoiled rotten princesses


I loved this outfit on Haylee!!

Work it, Work it.
The girls loved posing for the camera.
Who wouldn't?





Haylee, the birthday girl!!!


For Haylee Huhtala's birthday she invited Hannah to go to the spa with her. For weeks, it was spa this and spa that. What is it again that I'm getting done at the spa? Then we had drama with softball games interfering and I felt terrible that we couldn't do it on the original day. We finally made it to the Spa on Monday. Amy being the most amazing friend ever invited me to come along as well. While the girls were getting their "pedis" and "manis", we were getting our toes buffed and polished. Amy also took us out to dinner. If there was one person that likes to spoil her kids and friends, that would be Amy. I don't feel worthy enough to have her as a friend and I am always so overwhelmed with her kindness and generosity.
Haylee and Hannah also got "Updos" , smoothies and cupcakes. After their hair was finsihed, which took forever. They both have a ton of hair. They got to dress up and walk up and down the runway. It was a Blast. The girls were a little timid and shy at first. Then they caught the catwalk fever!!! Head a bobbin, hips waggin, and hands posin. It was a great time!!!
And props to our wonderful husbands who stayed behind with the other kids.

3 comments:

Gma said...

Both such beautiful girls. What a fun day!

Jessica said...

Wow. Talk about mama mini-me's! Haylee looks just like Amy and Hannah looks just like you! What an ab fab birthday event! Can you imagine getting to do something so fun at that age? I'm happy Amy is your friend and that she is so generous to her loved ones.

Crazy Lady said...

Sweet!!! I wanna go? You need to give me the 411 on this place. Price, etc.