Friday, July 18, 2008

What is a Mother To Do?

Grace finding her way to the pile of "needs to be thrown aways"


Yes, I'm talking about you!!!


Love that profile


Smiling at how clever she is
Such a stinker!!!


Here she is finding her way to the couch


Whoa, that is one big peace of furniture


What is that?


I'm in trouble, and I'm talking about me, the Mom


She is still so adorable!!!

Seriously, what is a Mother suppose to do when their 5 month old baby starts to Army all over the house? I was busy in the kitchen doing something and I look over into the living room to find my sweet little thing checking out the couch. Hello, she was suppose to be on her blanket enjoying her toys. Well obviously those toys just weren't entertaining enough. The one phase that I was so looking forward to in Grace is never going to happen. I'm talking about the just barely sitting up and so happy to play with my toys and not move phase. Although she is entertained by moving all over the place and exploring EVERYTHING on the floor. I am now forced to keep an even CLEANER home. I now find myself bending over more often to pick up those random pieces of whatever so she wont put them in her still toothless mouth. For Pete's sake. She is too little to be doing this!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! She is sooo stinking cute and on the move! Five months? That is some serious baby ambition.