Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Baby


I am just in awe of my baby girl Grace. Just this past week she moved from the "army" to actual crawling. She is still a bit slow and off balance and her hands don't move fast enough for her knees, but she's got it. She can also go from hands and knees to a sitting position, Amazing. Which points out the obvious, she can totally sit by herself and catches herself with her hands if she begins to lean to one side or the other.

Grace also has some special connection with Isabel. Isabel will take her when she's crying, walk into the front room and get her to stop crying. One time, she even got Grace to fall asleep. Grace doesn't mind that she gets tossed around like a baby doll. This is so endearing. Isabel truly needs this in her life right now. I hope that they will be best friends.

2 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How wonderful for your girls to have sisters!!! I feel so bad for Lilly, missing out on that. I can't believe she is already crawling and sitting up!

Amy said...

I'm glad that Isabel is showing her nurturing, compassionate side with the arrival of Grace.

I know I've said this before but her strength will be such a great asset to her later on. It's just hard to live with now!

And Gracie Lou (not Freebush) is just a cutie-patooty! Love her!

Love all your kids!