The last few days I've noticed some funny things that children have been saying and thought I'd share them with you. It started last night at Hannah's soccer game. Our neighbor's daughter is on the same team and she has another daughter that is Isabel and Annika's age (she is also on their soccor team). Anyway, Emily noticed Grace sitting on my lap. She said, "Ohhhh, cute baby. When did you get her?" Hello, that is stinking funny.
This afternoon Beckham and I went for a jaunt downtown. On our way back up the hill he noticed a man walking on the side of the road. We often see homeless people on HWY 6 thumbing for a ride to anywhere. Beckham made this observation, " He must have forgotten how to get into his house."
I LOVE the innocense of children. Their perspective on life is so refreshing and delightful.
9 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing!
I agree . . . kids are hilarious!
That's funny! When did you get her?
"Oh, about an hour ago- on a whim... I was in the moood to baby-shop!"
Too cute!
That is so funny! Glad you jotted them down.
Kids have a knack for making me laugh - why can't we all be more like kids and just say what we're thinking?
Although it's pretty dang funny when adults ask questions that make no sense. One of my faves is when people ask my daughter "where did you get your pretty blue eyes?" Her answer: Uh... they kinda came with my head?
Post a Comment