9 years ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Last Day of Swimming Lessons
This year I didn't want swimming lessons overlapping baseball. Last year was way to hectic and we missed some lessons due to city tournaments. I also thought it would make summer go by more quickly if the kids had one more thing to look forward to. Well, my strategy worked. As of today there is exactly 1 week left before school starts. The kids loved swimming lessons. I'm not sure if Beckham learned anything. Every time I checked on him he was doing his own thing. At least he's getting in the water without me. Last year that was a no go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where is Annika?! Great shot of Isable, Hannah, Beckham, Jaren, and Grace. Fun photos. Glad you could spread out the summer fun.
I can't believe your kids are going back in a week! The summer went so fast!
I wondered about that after you mentioned Annika not being in the pictures. Then I realized... she had diahrea. You can't go swimming if your bowels aren't functioning properly. I felt so bad for her. She confessed her condition that morning. But I was proud of her. Just the other morning someone's child poohed in the pool and everyone needed to be evacuated.
Poor little Annika. I just read your response to Jessica's post. The pictures are great though!
Post a Comment