9 years ago
Thursday, August 7, 2008
A moment of Insane Serenity
Yesterday was only the second time all summer that all of my children were out of the house playing with friends and the baby was sleeping. It was SUPER quiet. What did I do with my time? Nothing productive of course. I threw all logic and sensibilities out the window along with healthy eating. I scooped up some mint chip ice cream, smothered it with some Mrs. Richardson's Butterscotch caramel and sat down to read Breaking Dawn. The ice cream and caramel were oh so delicious. And the book? It is entertaining at best. Do I feel at all guilty about my simple pleasures? Nope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I finished Breaking Dawn a few days ago. Escaping into a novel is one of my favorite indulgences, too. You deserve lots of these moments.:)
It's true the moments are few and far between where I am all alone. I look at my list of all the things I need to do and then I eat and take a nap.
Post a Comment