9 years ago
Friday, January 29, 2010
My Cooking Blog
Upon several requests I have started a cooking blog. It was once my gratitude blog but decided that I'm better at cooking then I am at gratitude. Just kidding. I am grateful for my cooking abilities and I'm excited to be sharing my recipes with all those that would like them. If there is anything that I make, or you've heard me talk about let me know and I will be happy to include them in a post. I have titled my blog The Cooking Sorceress. Thanks to Leslie who called me that sometime last year. I thought it would be a fun title. Just click on the title and it will "wisk" you to my new adventure. For now there is just one recipe but I hope to add more on a weekly basis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't tell you how excited I am!!! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment