Beckham came running upstairs a bit out of breath. He obviously had something very exciting to tell me.
B: You know that door that is in the toy room?
Me: You mean the closet door?
B: Yes. Grace was behind it when it shut and I was just going to leave her there but then she opened it all by herself and it was shut all the way. It was..(he pauses a minute) Magical!!!
Sometimes it does feel magical when our kids do things for the very first time. Their first words, their first steps, first time the reason and understand a command. It is a bit magical.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Waiting to see the haircuts!
I'm impressed that he decided not to leave his sister shut behind the door.
I'm equally impressed that you did not choose to latch on to that as the focus. I would have been upset that my kid shut their sister away!
Magical! I love that your son gets excited about the milestones. My boys are the same way with Kira. I really love Hanna's new do. I told TJ this was his future girlfriend, and he rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever".
Post a Comment