Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Tricks

Notice the huge t-shirt a top her pajamas.
Thanks Hannah for the "improvement".

Hannah, always trying to find ways to be helpful.



Clever girls.


I know, this face looks similar to her others.
But it is slightly different.
Still stinking cute.



Look at that dirty rag-a-muffin face.
Does your Mom ever clean you up?




I love this photo.
It shows Grace's recent introduction to bed hair.
I love the profile of her button nose and pursed lips.


This is about as chubby as my babies get.


So thrilled to be somewhere naughty.


I am amazed at how different it is to have a baby with older children. I walked down the stairs Monday morning and there was Grace sitting between Annika and Hannah up to the table. They were feeding her their ceral and she was enjoying every minute of it. Probably due to the freedom that her little body found between her two older sisters. Grace hates being confined. In the pictures you can also see some of the torture that a 6th child must endure. Hannah placed on Grace one of her own t-shirts, of course is drowned her and limited her crawling abilities. Which are quickly turning into walking skills.

Grace is ever moving from place to place, thing to thing, basket to basket. A few weeks ago to crawled into the laundry basket in my room and got a huge kick out of it. By the time I got to my camera the kids had bugged her out of the basket. Fortunately, she found the same interest in the toy basket, really the catch all basket in the living room. She thinks she's pretty cool beans. I love watching Grace's reaction to herself. She is thrilled when she gets into trouble and squeals with delight. She is constantly keeping me on my toes.




3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun age! She'll be one next month, how amazing!

Pike's Place said...

Cute post! And cute baby! You must be having so much fun.

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

How wonderful for her to have so many sisters!