Here's more photos for you Jessica. Hope you enjoy.

I loved this photo. I am so sad that is turned out so blurry.

Brent helping Grace.

Why do they have to make these things Adult proof too!!??

Grace opening one of her gifts.

Grace again.

Grace climbing ontop of Beckham's pile
to get to his pack of candy.

Grace lying on Beckham's gifts.

Hannah and Jaren jumping for excitement.

Beckham spying his gift.

Jaren running to his gift from "Santa"

The kids always have to wait at the top of the stairs.
Brent and I take our time to plug in the lights and make sure everything is satisfactory.

Hannah, she is such a goof.
This year the kids decided to ceranade us with
"We Wish you a Merry Christmas."

One more photo of the kid waiting.

Hannah, Annika, and Isabel
Modeling the make-up that Aunt Brooke gave them.

Annika, you can see the excitement in her eyes.

Isabel, so proud.

Jaren, could he be any more thrilled?

Hannah, she's a poser.
This post it for you Jessica. I know you wanted to see more pictures of the kids. So here you go. I did my best trying to capture them. I still need to work on my photography skills.
5 comments:
Thanks. I felt the thrill and glory of Christmas morning with your kids! I am glad they had such a great holiday. Grace was just too cute! Thank you thank you thank!
what a great idea to have the kids wait at the top od the stairs. i am going to have to try that next year.
My parents did the stair thing! I loved that tradition! Your kids all look super excited!
Cute, cute, & more cute! I think your photography skills are great! They definitelt catch the happiness & their personality. :)
Great pictures! We do the stairs thing too, but we didn't get a picture, just a video of it. I love all the looks on the children's faces....and Jaren's body language with his new game!
Post a Comment