Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Let's Talk about Me

This is in response to my friend Denise's blog. I have never really filled one of these out so I thought I'd take the time to do it here.



All About ME

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, my Mom just made my name up.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cried a lot right after Grace was born.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Yes. I like to use my own handwriting for scrapbooking. So my posterity will know what their Great great Grandmother's handwriting looked like.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef or Pastrami. Depends on the day and what bread is available.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. I am the proud owner of 4 girls and 2 boys.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would have to say yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot?
Not much, my husband is pro at this.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'd have to say No. There are so many other things I would like to see before I plummeted to my death.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I'd have to say Coco Puffs.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Which makes it a huge pain when I go to put them on again the next day.

12. DO YOU THINk you 're strong?
Yes, not as strong as Melissa.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Creamy smooth Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I look at their faces, and move on from there.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I do NOT like my eye brows. They are big and bushy. I need to have Brooke wax and color them again!!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My sister Jessica. I hate that she lives clear in Virginia.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Not really.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
My new pair of denim capris and wedge green and white sandles.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I hate to say it, but mint chip ice cream.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My daughter Annika crying downstairs, life is so unfair when you don't get your turn on the computer.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I forgot the color, but it's a dark dark turquoise.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Sauted onions and garlic in butter.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Husband, Brent

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Men's Golf. Goofy, yes I know.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Light Brown, maybe blonde.

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

30 FAVORITE FOOD?
I have lots of favorite foods. But right now it's a Giro Burrito from El Gallo Giro

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGs
Happy Endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Beowulf. I didn't even finish it. It was a horrible, horrible movie. I don't recommend it to anyone.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither, I'm a Fall/Spring girl.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I use to love kisses, now I adore hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Brownies with ice cream and chocolate sauce

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Not sure that anyone will.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Host by Stephanie Meyer... It's getting really good

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Late LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

42. FAVORITE SOUND
Rain and Thunder

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles all the way.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mazatalan, Mexico

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Going from "your the best mom, I love you" to "Your so mean" in 60 seconds flat.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Albequerque New Mexico

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone.

48. If you could go back and major in something else or do something else career wise what would it be?
I would love to be a Landscape Architect.

3 comments:

Denise said...

So fun Amberlyn! Thanks for playing.

And I LOVE your crayon color!

Jessica said...

I like your talent! Thanks for sharing your answers, it was fun to read your responses. I wish I could eat a Giro burrito with you!

Ryan said...

Landscape architect, that's what I'm talking about!!