Not only is my Dad a great Father, but he loves being a Grandfather. When we moved from their home to BYU houseing he would call, not to talk to me, but to talk to Jaren and Hannah. Hannah could barely talk, but he still missed hearing their voices. I always thought that was so sweet. He is the one behind most sleepovers. He has a great library, filling two whole rooms in his home. My children love going and getting new books from Grandpa's library. He is helping to instill in them a love for reading.
My Dad is also an amazing photographer and graphic designer. One thing that he sure passed on to me was a love of gardening. He loves all things plants and flowers. I hope some day to have the same green thumb as him.
Thanks Dad, for all you do!!! I love you!!!
1 comment:
We are lucky to have such a loving, generous, and intelligent father.
Post a Comment