Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waiting...

Two things I LOVE about this photo
1. The Hair
2. The Eyes
If you look really close you can see the brown
spot under her pupil in her left eye.


Finally starting to get some chub to those cheeks.


Beautiful bright green eyes


Look how long my fingers are!


Yes, I am adorable


Say a little prayer for me (since I'm the last of 6).


She just couldn't get enough of that darn lace.

Yesterday I was told that we were going to get curbing installed and the guys were coming at 8am. Yeah right. When has any construction dude ever been on time? While I was waiting, instead of putting another chip in my mouth, I decided to take pictures of Grace. Not just any pictures, but ones of her in her blessing dress. Since I have a snazy new camera I just had to set up my own little "studio" equipped with a huge black blanket. These are the photos I came up with. I'm still trying to figure out how to work the darn thing. These photos I "trimmed" with the camera itself.

9 comments:

sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I love the one that looks like she is praying. Your right she has very long fingers! Great job, they all look great!!

Kelli said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job. She's so cute!

Gma said...

Oh my gosh, she is just the cutest baby. Where in the world do her genes come from! Ha, Ha! I loved the pictures and would love the one where she is chewing on her dress, since that is what she does the best. Great job. You have your dad's talent. gma

Julie Olson said...

The pictures are wonderfully done. And she's the cutest baby! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

TiffanyHarrison said...

I came across your blog and I wanted to say hi! It was so fun to see your cute little family!!

Brooke said...

These pictures are SO cute! Great job!

Jessica said...

I think Grace resembles me from my favorite baby photo--I'll have to do a side by side.

Aunt Mel said...

I love these pictures!!!! Grace is just precious!!