As you know from my last post that the dishwasher went kaput on us. Unfortunately, or is more like fortunately, it happened on a night when we had only 1 baseball game. I say unfortunately because we could have had the evening to ourselves to do something other then fix a dishwasher. But I guess it was a good thing since we did have the time to fix it.
Brent is amazing. I feel very blessed to be married to a man who knows how to fix just about anything. He has an "I can do this" attitude and doesn't let anything get in his way. And despite the hard water build up that looked like petrified vomit, he stayed in the game and washed out all the filters. I'm surprised I didn't hear him gagging. After pulling the entire thing out from under the counter and checking all the tubes and other attachments we found that the washer was pretty much mended. The only thing that needs replacing is a small filter in the door. We ran it through the rinse cycle and it sounded so powerful and new again.
This is why Brent is my Hero. He puts his shoulder to the wheel and gets things done. Mostly he comes to my rescue when I can't seem to figure things out on my own.
9 years ago
2 comments:
Does Brent want to come give my dishwasher a tune-up? It's sounding pretty tired these days. I bet he could make a living out iof it here in Spanish Fork. We still haven't gotten around to getting a water softener and I can tell it's taking a toll on our dishwasher. I'm not sure if it could possibly get any LOUDER.
Uh, this post makes me want to kill myself. Our dishwasher cost a million dollars then a billion to get installed then a half mill more to be rinstalled all because my hubs can't fix anything. Oh well. Don't let him know I wrote this. Lucky.
Post a Comment